Monday, August 31, 2015

You're so Thoughtful.......

Good morning everyone and welcome!  I'm here this morning to share a new card I have made using some pretty die cuts and handmade flowers.  I have been playing around a bit with flowers lately.  You know me, when I struggle for whatever reason...I make flowers!


I hand dyed ribbon to match the flowers and used some pretty Heartfelt Creations paper from the Raindrops on Roses collection.

This card will be displayed for sale shortly in my Etsy Shop!  Go have a look around; you are always welcome!

9 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful flowers, Glenda, fitting for the last day in August! Happy Monday!

Selma said...

Beautiful flowers and ribbon. This is a gorgeous card Glenda.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I don't think I've see these flowers before, there just so different and look Beautiful the way you used them here too!!!!
Lovely Card!!!!

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! Glenda,
I just LOVE your stunning card.
Those flowers are wonderful, must be the day for "flowers"!!!
Patricia x

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!! I love the flowers!!

karenlotty said...

Beautiful flowers I must try and make flowers at some point

Mary Ann said...

Gorgeous card!!!Awesome flowers and ribbon!!!

Darlene said...

Just STUNNING! Your flower making is AMAZING! Beautifully done my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Those flowers are incredibly gorgeous! I stand in awe of your flower making skills. The ribbon is just amazing, too. You do such a wonderful job of putting it all together.