Saturday, October 15, 2011
The Weekend is here!!!
Well I decided it was time to do a cute Christmas card and so this morning I am sharing this one with you. I colored the image with Ranger distress Inks on watercolor paper. Then I added stickles to add a little sparkle and shine, after all it is Christmas. The sentiment is stamped onto watercolor paper and ink is sponged onto it while it is still in the die. Some pretty paper a little white bow and some punched snowflakes from a Martha Stewart punch and this little darling is ready to go! Quick and easy as 1-2-3!
1. I am semi retired, soon to be fully retired!
2. I am married with a daughter and grandson.
3. I am a child of God!
4. I am one of four children.
5. My thing is making cards!
6. I love Yorkies and have two!
7. I'm a bird watcher!
8. I'm very set in my ways!
9. Sunshine and snow make me a happy girl!
10. Finding old friends is a wonderful thing!
So there you have it. Nothing really special to make me different from anyone else, but true non-the-less.
I hope you are ready for the weekend, as it is here. Have a great one and do something fun! And remember to breathe!