This is so sweet and thoughtful and it really makes me proud! I will be posting this on my sidebar later today.
Here are the Rules of Award Acceptance:
- Right-click on the award and save it to your desktop for use when you add it to your blog.
- Choose FIVE (5) worthy recipients and list them. Next to their blog name, give ONE reason why you think their blog is special. What catches your eye about them? What do you love?
- On your blog page, list 5 things about yourself. Include at least one thing you enjoy about your craft.
Patty Chapman...patty-inkitup.blogspot.com Patty does some drop dead gorgeous coloring. Each and every creation is a work of art. And this girl can really crank them out! Some days she will post 2-3 cards.
Linda Weber... scrappingheaven.blogspot.com Linda lives in Wisconsin.....this alone should win her an award. This lady lives with feet of snow, not inches . Linda makes some beautiful cards and she too is a great colorer. She is also sharing things about her life in Wisconsin with me. Linda is definitely not a Sissy!
Starla Nelson...sn-exploringcreativity.blogspot.com Starla lives in California.....no snow in her life these days! She can work miracles with a little piece of metal and incorporates these little pieces of art into all kinds of lovely projects!
Sylvia...I just realized I don't know her last name! littletreasures-sylvia.blogspot.com Sylvia lives in Iowa and is making some beautiful cards and other little treasures, just like the name of her blog!
2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cars, 2.....tired I visit this blog each and every morning and can't wait until she posts again. She doesn't manage to post daily, but she definitely has a sense of humor .....or maybe it is just the frustration speaking. She is raising two sons in Manitoba, Canada with a husband who is military. If you want to talk snow and isolation just speak to her! I love, love, love reading about her adventures!
Now some things about me.
1. I'm about to retire this year....Actually I'm unemployed for a year and just praying that the money doesn't run out before I can retire.
2. I am a wife, a mother, and a grandmother and love every minute of it. (4 grandsons)
3. I love to craft....mostly making cards. Everything just sort of got out of hand and before you know it, I'm Up to my ears in cards. Most of them go to the Nursing Home so the patients can have a card to give to
someone who does a kindness for them.
4. I make "fussy" cards. I can't help it.....I love adding all the little details that make a card special. Mostly I love working with flowers and making my own. This can get a little messy and can overtake my space quickly but I just don't care. I love having ink on my fingers and little pieces of paper in my hair!
5. I'm old enough to know better! Enough said!