Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Inspiration Wednesday With Heartfelt Creations...And Semifinalists Announced!

Good morning everyone and welcome to my little corner of the world.  Here in East Tennessee we have been experiencing warmer than normal weather and my thoughts have turned to Spring.  Lilacs are a lovely way to welcome Spring and they make my mind wander to a simpler time of my childhood and my Grandmother's Lilac bush.  It was huge and glorious when in bloom and the scent was heavenly.  Oh to go back to those first days of Spring and the joy of being a child again... As I get older those memories mean so much to me and something very small can bring them all flooding back to me.  So lets walk down memory lane together and I will share another card made using the Heartfelt Creations Lush Lilac Collection! I hope to share some of my memories with you.


Heartfelt Creations Products Used:
HCDP1-287 Lush Lilac Paper Collection
HCPC-3816 Lush Lilac Cling Stamps
HCD1-7170 Lush Lilac Die
HCDF1-466 3D Lush Lilac Shaping Mold
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
ANC803 Minnie Pearls Prills
#159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
#532423-Kit Sizzix Vagabond Die Cutting Machine
TSMP900 Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
TSMP707 Bamboo Leaves Memento Ink
PGM15016 Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear
#241159 Dove Blender Pen

OtherProducts:
White Cardstock, Dusty Concord and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks, Dimensional Tape

Watch this video and learn how to create gorgeous lush lilacs and so much more!

My card is 6 X 6.  Make card base and cover with one of the card fronts from the paper collection.  Set aside to let the glue dry. 

Using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink stamp the Lilac image and the Lilac petals.  I colored the flower petals before I cut out them out.  Cut out the Lilac image and use the Dove Blender Pen and ink to color.  I added the crystal clear and set aside to dry.  I ran the flower petals through the Lush Lilac mold and then used my flower shaping kit to give the flowers just a bit more dimension.  I added Prills to the center and some Crystal Clear and when everything was dry I glued the flowers to the lilac image and then I used dimensional tape to adhere to the card front.  I also added some Crystal clear here and there on the card front.

Design Team Semifinalists: Today we are pleased to announce the Heartfelt Creations Design Team Semifinalists. Choosing from such great talent and diversified submissions is very difficult and we appreciate all the applicants that participated in the design team call. Without further ado, here are the semifinalists: Carole WrightCheryl MorganCheryl PeterieDarla RantsDebbie BrownmillerDi Garling, Eugenia RedmondJoyce ErbJudy WallaceLisa McGushionLutgart Van den BerghPavitra ChanchalSarah MillerTracy CraneUma DidwaniaValeri Darling
Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you participate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. Voting ends on March 9th, 2018.

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, Glenda, this is incredibly gorgeous! You had me watching the video and then looking at all the HC stamps and dies in this collection. The problem is, I can't make a choice, so then I'd have to have it all and, well, that's what happens. I go nutty! Hey, I'm so happy to hear you're continuing with the Heartfelt team. You couldn't be a more perfect fit!

Patricia Manhire said...

Beautiful card!

Robin Clendenning said...

Gorgeous card Glenda! I love the clusters of white Prills in the centers of each blossoms!!

Patricia said...

Oh! WOW! an amazing card, I just LOVE those flowers.
Patricia x

Darlene said...

This is OMG GORGEOUS! You know how I love purple so this card really speaks to me! LOVE those flowers ... just gorgeous my friend! Sweet way to start my day!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

This is so beautiful Glenda! Don’t you just love this collection?