Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.....

Good morning everyone and welcome to my little corner of the world!  I'm here to share another project I have made for Heartfelt Creations








Products Used:
HCDP1-283 Young at Heart Paper Collection
HCD1-7158 Young at Heart Die
HCD1-7159 Simply Classic Die
#159723 Designer Dries Clear Adhesive
#352854 Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottle

Other Supplies:  White Cardstock, Scor-Tape, Dimensional Tape, Wooden Knob, Green Acrylic Paint, E6000 glue

Instructions:  My little box is 2 1/2 X 4. The instructions for the box were found here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/windowtreatbox/    I followed the instructions but didn't cut out the window.  Before you put the box together measure and cut the panels to decorate and glue them down. I used Scor-Tape to put the box together because of the strength.  I cut a strip of the paper to go around the bottom of the box as well as the top. Next I painted the wooden knob and set it aside to dry.  Once it is dry use the E6000 glue to adhere it to the box top.  I just happened to have a color of paint that perfectly matched the paper.  How often does that happen? To decorate the box I just found a sheet of the designer paper that had these images and I fussy cut the little scooter and used dies for the flags and signs. Dimensional tape is used to adhere them to the sides of the box.  I just love how this turned out and it would hold quite a bit of something to be given as a gift. 

If you would like a little bit more inspiration, just head over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and check out what the other designers have on display!

8 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Glenda this is just a fun and adorable project. Love the fun colors. Catching up on blog visits. Lots of pretty cards and great details. Have a great day.

craftieodmae said...

I love the gorgeous box!!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Oh your little box is darling Glenda! I love looking at it! What a fun box to give as a gift with something inside for the recipient! Adorable!

Patricia Manhire said...

This is such a cute little box. Great for gift ideas thank you.

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, this is so cute! Inky hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Seriously? This is just way too cute, Glenda! You make the prettiest boxes and this one takes adorable to a whole new level. LOVE it!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

I’m in love with this adorable little box! You’re so very creative!

Darlene said...

OMG this is adorable!! How in the world did I miss this? FANTASTIC! You are so clever! Love it!