Friday, September 15, 2017

A Shaped Card from Heartfelt Creations...

Good Friday morning everyone! I typically have not been posting on Friday but decided I wanted to share a shaped card I made that was inspired by Liz Gaze
https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations/videos/10154784450962401/
When I watched the video I was totally inspired.  The idea had crossed my mind to make a shaped card like this but I just had never taken the time to try it.  Well I finally did and I'm in love with these adorable cards!



These little cards are just adorable and I love making them!  I actually made two and I will share the other one later.  They didn't take much time at all and can be used for so many ocassions so go and watch the video and make one for yourself.  They are quick and easy and ready in a matter of minutes!

Products Used:
HCDP1-274 Wildwood Cottage Paper Collection
HCD1-7100 Botanical Window Die
HCD1-7126 Wildwood Cottage Darlings Die (I just cut out this little darling from one of the paper sheets)
HCPC3769 Wildwood  Florals Cling Stamp
HCD1-7125 Wildwood Florals Die

5 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

This is absolutely adorable Glenda. Love it! ❤️

craftieodmae said...

You did great, this is gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

What an absolutely beautiful card shape with that die! Wow! This is so adorably pretty and sweet. I'm glad you tried it. Now I feel like making a shaped card. Haven't done that in ages. Thanks for the inspiration, Glenda!

Darlene said...

Oh my stars! This is AMAZING and oh so sweet! What a great job on the overall design and of course your flowers are beyond perfect! Thanks for always inspiration my Glenda ... you're the best!! Happy Weekend!

Liz said...

Stunning!!!! Huge hugs xxx