Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday....To a Beautiful You....

Good morning everyone and welcome to Heartfelt  Creations Wednesday!  It is a hot and muggy week here in East Tennessee but it is, after all, late August.  I long for Fall and the cooler temps; it is my favorite time of year!

This morning I'm here sharing a project I made for the Heartfelt Creations design team.


Can you see the dew on those petals?  I love these flowers and am always happy when I get to use them on a card!

Products Used:
Sunrise Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-263
Sunrise Lily Cling Stamps HCPC-3720
Sunrise Lily Die HCD1-787
Designer Dries Clear Adhesive #159723
Crystal Art Glitter #85
Rhubarb Stalk Memento Ink  TSMP301
New Sprout Memento Ink  TSMP704
Rich Cocoa Memento Ink TSMP800
Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401
Krystallos Shard Glass #901

Other Supplies:  White and Green Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Yellow Pollen

Instructions:

My card is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.  Make card base and cover with one of the card fronts from the paper collection.  I added glitter to the leaves to add a  bit of interest and set aside to dry.  Stamp the flowers in Rich Cocoa Ink, cut out and color.  Dampen the back and shape then set aside to dry.  When dry assemble the flowers and then shape the stamen and add ink to ends and dip into the pollen; glue to the centers of the flowers. Next I added Krystallos Shard Glass to the edges of the flowers.  Wow, that made them just pop! Glue down the flowers and then find a sentiment from the paper.  I added a piece of green cardstock behind my sentiment to make it stand out better.

If you would like a bit more inspiration, just head over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see what the other very talented designers have made this week.  

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous, you outdid yourself with those flowers!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! The Shard Glass is amazing! Also love the pollen, and just the whole gorgeous flowers. The paper sure makes a beautiful and easy card base. So pretty!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh My Goodness.... these flowers look So, so real....
Such a Beautiful Card!!!!!

Patricia Manhire said...

Gorgeous card - love the lilies!

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful flowers Glenda! What a soft feminine card! I love it!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, Glenda...those lilies are so gorgeous. Makes me want to run out and purchase the stamp/die set. I love the colors you used. Hope you are well! Big hugs!

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful lilies Glenda.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, your lilies are soooo gorgeous!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Gorgeous Flowers and this card is done up so pretty. I love fall, but I think winter I have more stay at home time. Hope the weather is treating you well.