Monday, May 22, 2017

Dogwoods and Doves....

Good morning friends.  I'm here this rainy Monday morning sharing a card I have made using the Heartfelt Creations Flowering Dogwood collection.  I love all things Heartfelt but this collection just speaks to me!  The beautiful papers and the lovely Dogwood flowers and of course the gorgeous doves.  I really want to do a mini album using these products and hopefully this is next on my list.  I'm trying my hand at a shutter card; it has been awhile and they can be difficult for me to figure out to make them lay the way they are supposed too.  I just needed a bit of practice and I think I'm back in the groove.



I had a lot of fun making this card and hope you enjoy it.  I think you will be seeing more of these cards in the future.  I will try not to do it to death buy I do like the look.

Well that's all from me this morning.  I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Wow, wow, wow Glenda! This is absolutely gorgeous! I've never made a shutter card but you've inspired me to give it a try! Thank you for sharing!

craftieodmae said...

Eye popping, jaw dropping gorgeous!!!!

Patricia said...

I love the style of your card, have never done one like this before.
Great decoration, beautiful flowers.
The is raising here in the N.E. Scotland as well.
Patricia xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, oh wow! This beautiful card style lets your craftiness shine! The dogwoods are very realistic and I adore the dove and the delicate colors. Standing at my patio door this morning I was thinking how we seem to have a dove population explosion. Endless mourning doves! My pink dogwood is in bloom now, too, so your card is very timely, for sure. Lovely, Glenda!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Not only is this fold interesting it works so well with your flowers and design too....! Oh your Flowers are still the BEST!!!!!

Darlene said...

OMG! How did I miss this??? Absolutely GORGEOUS and of course I love the fancy fold design! WOW!! Your dogwood blossoms are perfect!!! We planted 2 pink dogwoods 2 years ago ... 1 finally bloomed this year ...but white not pink {sad face}. Oh well, they are still beautiful! Hugs and Happy Day!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow, simply beautiful. Love the layout and those colors are beautiful. Hope things are going well for you. Enjoy a great weekend