Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Heartfelt Creations Wednesday...

Good morning friends.  Wednesday has rolled around again and it's time for me to share another Heartfelt Creations project with you!  I always love our Wednesdays together because I can share something I love! This card front from the Wildwood Cottage Collection just makes me smile; did you notice the little ladybug on the flower petal of the flower the little Darling is picking?


Heartfelt Creations Products Used and Products Found in Their Shop:
HCDP1-274 Wildwood Cottage Paper Collection
HCPC-3769 Wildwood Cottage Florals Cling Stamp
HCD1-7125 Wildwood Florals Die
HCPC 3644 Birds and Blooms Cling Stamps
HCD1-756 Birds and Blooms Die
HCD1-7128 Wildwood Cottage Accents Die
HCPC-3772 Wildwood Cottage Accents Cling Stamp
HCD1-745 Luggage and  Tags Die
HCST1-401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
Designer Dries Clear Glue
#85 Crystal Art Glitter
Minnie Pearl Prills
Bamboo Leaves and Rich Cocoa Memento Ink

Other Supplies:  White Cardstock, Dimensional Tape, Canson Watercolor Paper, Half Pearl

Instructions:
My card size is 4 1/4 X 5 1/2.
You might like to watch a video on flower shaping here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsIOVMXjIQ&t=2s

Make card base and cover with one of the sweet little card fronts.  I added glitter to the Little Darling’s wings to make them look more iridescent.  Set the card aside to dry. Next using watercolor paper I stamped cut out and colored the grass, the flowers and the sweet little bird.  I added some glitter to the bird and the grass and set them aside to dry.  Shape and glue the flower petals together and add the prills to the center.  I used dimensional tape to the back of the grass and the little bird to give them more dimension.  I decided where I wanted the flowers to be and glued them down.  Now find the tag on the paper and use the Luggage and Tags die to cut it out.  I used dimensional tape on the back to pop it up some.  Next I glued the half pearl to the tag.

4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh WOW! You knocked this one out of the park!! Gorgeous!

Rajni Chawla said...

Wow.....so pretty!!

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This release is packed full of darling whimsy, and you're so good at making the most of it! This one is just magical!