Monday, December 12, 2016

Quick and Easy Christmas Card...

Good morning everyone from a very rainy East Tennessee!  I'm here sharing another card I have made using Heartfelt Creations papers, stamps and dies!


I used one of the card fronts from the Celebrate the Season paper collection.  It makes a quick and easy card and I cut out one of the sentiments and backed it in white and used some dimensional tape to pop it up.  A quick poinsettia and the card is ready to go. Each paper pack comes with several sheets covered with card fronts so all you have to do is cut one out and glue to a card base, add a flower and a sentiment and it is ready to go.

6 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, wow! I didn't realize the paper comes with card fronts. What a brilliant idea that is for when you don't have much time. And what beautiful paper it is. Oh, how I love the purples with the greenery. Gorgeous poinsettia. This one is different from others because of the veining and the ruffly edges. Love the sparkly center, too.

Unknown said...

Beautiful flower. I read you were from East Tennessee. I was born and raised in Kingsport. You look like my aunt Alma. I have lived in Florida for 28 years now. I don't miss the Tennessee winters but I do miss the mountains. Sorry about going on and on about me. Your cards are beautiful. I just received my Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland. I can't wait to see what design team does with this one. I am always amazed.

Darlene said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the color on this creation and of course your flower is perfectly amazing! Sorry I've been MIA ... with our house party preparation, etc ... wow just not enough hours in my days lol! But I've taken a stroll down through your blog and found some AMAZING creations that have inspired me to get crafty ... thanks!
Hugs and Stay warm ... going to get bitter cold here in Ohio come weeks end ... uugh!

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful!!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Glenda! Happy Holidays!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Somehow I missed a few of your posts. But had to peek about. This card is just the sweetest. Unusual colors, but I like that and your adorable flower. The count down is on and I'm loving it. Enjoy the Merriment.