Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Wednesday With Heartfelt Creations....

I'm here this morning to share with you my project and to let you know this is my first post after being selected to join the Heartfelt Creations Design Team! I am humbled and honored to have been chosen and I feel like I have come home. I want to thank all of you for supporting me along the way; without you this would not have been possible!  I hope I can inspire you with my project, so let's get to it.


I made a tag using the Berry Cafe Collection and find I've fallen in love with these lovely papers, stamps and dies.  They bring back memories from my childhood!

Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried in the HC Shop:
HCD-745 Luggage & Tags Die
HCDP1-265 Berry Cafe Paper Collection
HCPC-3732 Blooming Berries Cling Stamps
HCPC-3735 Sweet As Honey Cling Stamps
HCD1-793 Berry Blossoms Dies
HCD1-795 Sweet As Honey Craft Dies
Designer Dries Clear Glue
Dove Blender Pen
Double Dots 3D Foam Squares

Other Products Used:  Ranger Distress Inks in Squeezed Lemonade, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss, Tea Dye, and Wild Honey, Pan Pastels Chalk, Glossy Accents, Dimensional Tape, Tag

Instructions:
My tag size is 3 1/8" x 6 1/4".  Cover tag with a piece of the paper collection and set aside to dry.  Stamp, color and cut out the bee hive,  strawberries and the fence pieces.   I covered all the strawberries with glossy accents and set aside to dry.  Next I found a tag on the paper and used the tag die to cut out.  Now that you have all the pieces assembled it is time to decide their placement on the tag. I used 3D foam squares and dimensional tape to adhere down the pieces.  I curved the fence a bit before sticking it down to give it a more life like appearance.

Now for more inspiration please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog!  All the designers strive to create projects that will delight you!

10 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Good morning...I'm so glad you're on the team! Beautiful tag!

Sylvia said...

Such a pretty set of stamps and papers, Glenda and I love your tag! Congrats on coming home to your design team! Have a wonderful Wednesday...and celebrate!

craftieodmae said...

So happy you are back....this is gorgeous!!!!

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

A big Heartfelt Welcome to the team, Glenda! I look forward to working with you! Your tag is adorable...I love that the strawberries aren't quite ripe!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Awwww..this makes my heart happy, Glenda! You are right back where you belong, and your tag is just darling. Love the coloring and that cute picket fence. Well done, my Sweet Friend!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so darn cute, Glenda! The stamps are adorable and you've used them so well. I especially love the fence. Now I'll have to go look at the sets in the store. I'm so glad you're back on the team!

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card!! Welcome back! Hugs!

Darlene said...

What a FABULOUS tag Glenda ... I totally understand what you're saying about takes you back to your childhood ... I had that same feeling when I saw this beautiful project! So glad you are back on the HFC team ... I know you missed it! You slid back into the HFC groove just like slipping on a comfy pair of slippers! You belong there! Looking forward to more of your inspirational creations! Have a great day!

Rita said...

Congratulations! You deserve it. :)