Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WOYWW 349

Good morning from a cold and snowy East Tennessee!  We are sitting at 18 degrees with a brisk breeze!  Brrrr, but then it is February!  I'm here this morning sharing my workdesk and then I will be linking this to Julia's blog for the regular Wednesday blog hop that spans the globe!  We are a like minded group of crafters converging on Julia's blog as a way for us to visit each other and get to see what we have going on in our worlds!  Julia is such a dear to give over her blog each and every Wednesday so we can visit!  If you would like to become one of us, just visit Julia's blog; she has all the rules and regulations listed there. We would love to have you become one of us!


There isn't a lot going on here this morning.  I have started my next mini album and have the book made and the covers done.  At this point it is a secret as to what designer paper I'm using.  I'm getting ready to make some flowers and have picked out inks to color them.  The next few hours will be spent making flowers and little butterflies to go in my album.  I also color my own seam binding to make bows for some of my pages.  I'm totally hooked on these and spend many hours on decorating them!

OK that's it for me this morning!  I'm off to link up and visit as many of you as I can!  Have a great day!

16 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's blooming cold here in Wiltshire too! The spring flowers are starting to poke their noses out of the ground, more fool them....
I'm liking the start of your album..it'll be interesting to see how it progresses :-)
Hugs, LLJ 13 xxx

Sylvia said...

You are right, Glenda, your desk looks kind of empty, but your album is coming along! Happy Wednesday!

craftieodmae said...

Morning, it's cold and snow flurries here too, think it's around 15° but feel more like 5° LOL, gotta go to the dentist this morning and think I had rather take a beating..LOL, can't wait to see your next mini, you are so good at these!

buterfliecrafter said...

not much going on? I find making a mini album is a lot of work.Vicky#19

SusanLotus said...

Hope you had fun making the flowers. :)
And thank you for visiting my place too.

Best wishes
Sussie

Sharon said...

Cold and snowy here in Michigan (-7C and 6 inches of new snow!). Yuck.

You're not the only one hooked to making mini-albums. I can't see to stop! They're a lot of fun to make.

Have a great week!
Sharon K #44

Barb said...

Your desk does look empty now but enjoy making your flowers and have a happy week. Barbx #45

Patricia said...

Here in Perthshire, North East Scotland we had a beautiful bright, sunny day, it was a little cold but we can cope with that.
Another Mini Album ... Wow! looking forward to seeing it, you are so clever with these. I have all the bits and done nothing with them.
Patricia x

Elizabeth said...

Hi Glenda, here in Ayrshire, North West Scotland, we've been enjoying a spell of sunny weather though it is still quite cold in the shade. Anything is better than the wet and windy weather caused by the stream of storms we've had to endure this winter! Look forward to seeing your mini album. Making all the embellishments yourself only adds to the fun :) Have a great week. Elizabeth x #64

Darlene said...

Oh cool ... can't wait to see the finished product! I'm always in awe of your albums ... always SO beautiful!
Stay warm ... I feel your 'cold' pain ... in the teens and single digits here too but luckily only got 3-4 inches of snow yesterday. Like you said ... it is February! We've been spoiled with such a mild winter so far (hope that doesn't come back to bite us!). Have a fun/great day! HUGS

Kelly said...

Love starting new projects... sometimes the finishing takes me longer than I would like. Love the base color you're starting with. Can't wait to see how this comes together. Creative Blessings! Kelly #42

Leslie Miller said...

I can't wait to see! I hope I didn't miss one. We had 80+ degrees for a couple days earlier this week. Weird! Stay cozy. It's good mini-album-creating weather.

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,
Oh, it's been warm here this week. We've also broken records with some of the coldest days too. The office where I work is hot so I've been wearing sandals to work this week. People outside probably wonder what I'm thinking!

Your desk looks nice and organized. I love those Distress Ink Pads.

Happy belated WOYWW and thanks for visiting me already!
Hugs,
Kay (50)

Neet said...

I am guessing it is Heartfelt Creations paper you are going to use, just got a feeling on that one. Of course I cannot wait to see the flowers you make for it too. Bet it is something special as what you do
Hugs & Thanks for the visit
Neet 1 xx

Robyn said...

I'm in WNC-all I can say is BRRRRR. Lots going on here. thanks for visiting
Robyn2

Julia Dunnit said...

I would be totally hooked too, if I were as good at them! That's a lovely colour that you've got out to start work with.