Monday, February 29, 2016

Wishing You Happiness....

Good morning everyone!  I'm here this morning to share my final submission to Heartfelt Creations that brought me to the semi-finals!


I love purple and have used the pretty Delicate Asters paper collection to do some of the heavy lifting for this card.  My flowers are made using the Botanical Rose stamps and dies.  The petals are colored with Ranger Distress Inks and the centers are Prills.  I colored the seam binding to match the leaves on the card and scrunched and tied the pretty bow.  The sentiment is stamped onto a Spellbinders Beaded Oval die and that completes my card.  Card size is 5 1/2 X 5 1/2!  I really love how these flowers turned out!

Supply List:
HCPC 3401 Bella Rose Scroll PreCut Set (retired)
HCDP1 226 Delicate Asters Paper Collection
HCPC 3651 Botanical Rose PreCut Set
HCD1 758 Botanical Wings Die
Prills
Spellbinders Beaded Ovals Die
Desert Sand Memento Ink
Stampendeous Aged Ivory Embossing Enamel
Wisteria Colorbox Chalk Ink
Ranger Distress Ink in Bundled Sage
Gilt Trip Prills
Hot Glue Gun
Cardstock

10 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

This is really beautiful Glenda. I hope you make it...I love your work. My vote has been cast.

craftieodmae said...

Show stopper!!!! Breathtaking, those flowers will take the 1st place prize for sure!!!!!

Lenoria said...

I love this card, as with all your creations, it is gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, your flowers are perfect and as always they look so real! Happy Monday a special one.....only happens once every four years!

Marisa Job said...

What a gorgeous card! Love the flowers!!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolutely gorgeous! The flowers, leaves, ribbon, paper all work together beautifully. You're a master at creating those flowers. HC is nuts if they don't have you on their team.

Patricia said...

Man! Oh! Man! that car is absloutely amazing, love, love, love it.
Patricia xxx

Patricia said...

That is course should be CARD!! xxx

Selma said...

Wow Glenda. I love this card. It is gorgeous.

Darlene said...

Gorgeous ... and in my color! Aren't you sweet to make this card for me lol!! SO SO BEAUTIFUL! You are the queen of flower making ... and again with the gorgeous ribbon treatment ... WOWZA lady ... you are amazing!