Sunday, November 1, 2015

November 1st. Dies R Us Challenge...

Good morning everyone and welcome to a brand new challenge at Dies R Us! This challenge is:  Fall, Leaves and Harvest.  I love this time of year when the days shorten and the temps cool and there is frost in the morning!  After the hot months of August and September we begin to come alive again! My card is a tribute to that change in the season.


Now get busy and create a project for this challenge and link to the Dies R Us Challenge Blog!  I can't wait to see what you create!  


Here's a quick review of the rules:
  • ENTRY LIMIT:  3
  • MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
  • DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
  • LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
  • NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
  • No limit to sharing with other challenges.


Supplies:
Cheery Lynn Designs Chicken Wire Frame FRM-144
Cheery Lynn Designs Fall - B573
Sue Wilson Finishing Touches - Perfect Peony Complete Petals
Spellbinders Small Labels - Retired
amyswandering.com  - For graphic

13 comments:

Rita said...

Great card Glenda. Hugs Rita xxx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Just beautiful! YOu always do such a great job with your dies...and the colors are stunning! Hugs!

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Beautiful, Glenda! Your layering is perfect as are the colors.

Selma said...

Glenda this is so beautiful. Every detail perfect.

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous, love that die in the back ground with those beautiful flowers..............

Maria said...

Very pretty fall card with the pumpkin image! Love all the dies used and the lovely flowers, too!:-)

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,
Great card to celebrate the change of season. I had only one trick or treater and I must confess I didn't open the door. In the past when I've bought candy I had noone so decided not to tempt myself this year!

Love the vintage image on your card.

Have a great week.
Hugs,
Kay

Sylvia said...

Wasn't expecting to see a card on Sunday, Glenda, lovely card for November! Just finishing up my day....hope your Sunday was a good one!

Donna said...

Very pretty Glenda. Made me smile this morning. The background reminds me a chicken wire. Great fall representation. Have a wonderful week!

Darlene said...

GORGEOUS! And that background die is perfect with this beautiful pumpkin image! WOW! And ... I would have never thought to make flowers to go on this card but HOLY MOLY ... how awesome does this look! LOVE IT!! Well done girlie!!

Leslie Miller said...

How beautiful! Love the image. My chicken wire is coming out to play, soon. You aced this challenge, Glenda! I sure hope your shoulder feels better soon. Take care!

carinne87creas said...

beautiful bravo bravo A+ bises

Greta said...

What a beautiful pumpkin panel & I love the flowers you used!