Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WOYWW #332

Good Wednesday morning friends and welcome to What's On Your Workdesk. If you are curious about this and think you might like to become one of us, just pop over to Julia's blog and check it out.  She has all the rules and regulations listed there as she is the creator of this little get together of like minded crafters! We hail from all over the world and are interested in many forms of creativity!

This morning my desk is not very interesting as I am in between projects but here is another reason I get up each morning.  She is my constant companion and has become a huge part of my daily routine!


She was just getting up and starting her day and looks a bit like she needs a good brushing.  He little gown is made from a child's Onesy that I cut off and hemmed and it fits her perfectly.  I think I bought 0 to 3 months.  I wasn't sure about how she was going to take to this cause she doesn't wear dresses or anything but I knew she gets cold and likes to snuggle down under a quilt with me when we nap so I was hoping she would be happy about her gown.  Well she loves it and once I put it on  her, she snuggles down in her bed and goes off to sleep.

Well that's it for me this morning and I'm off to visit as many of the participating blogs as I can.

18 comments:

craftieodmae said...

She is Absolutely Gorgeous!!! I love the gown, my 2 won't wear clothes, wish they would. Have a wonderful week, gonna be in your neck of the woods Thur, Fri and Sat. Wish we could meet up.

Marit said...

Oh, how cute! A lovely gown and sitting right in front of colorfull pencils... heaven for both dog and 'boss'... enjoy your day you both! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #29

CraftygasheadZo said...

She is absolutely adorable. My dog Baxter likes to get under the duvet with me too. He's 10 now and definitely likes to be warm and cosy. Though he wouldn't let me put a jacket on him!! Take care Zo xx 32

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Adorable, they sure make one feel loved. It's good to have a break with a clean desk too. Enjoy your day. Enjoy cuddle time.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Fabulous 'project' on your workdesk! The gown is cute too, Glenda! :)

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Oh, what a cute little thing to have on your desk! She doesn't seem to mind being dressed! Adorable! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #36

Sylvia said...

What a poser you have sitting on your desk, Glenda, she knows shes beautiful! I think this is the best work desk ever! Happy Wednesday!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

D'aaawwww, she's so cute! The star of the desks today :-)

Hugs, LLJ 10 xxx

Barb said...

She's absolutely gorgeous and looks so cute in her new little gown. You didn't tell us her name. Have lots of fun. Barbxx #34

lisa said...

Oh she's a really cutie and I bet she's as snug as a bug in her little onesie!!!
Have a good week.
Hugs Lisax #19

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh bless her in her PJs! What a great idea too, it's horrid to be cold and to be cold and tiny is no fun at all!

Bridget Larsen said...

Thats exactly what I look like when I get up hahhaha we are twins
Bridget #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

She is so gorgeous. My girl dog has a jacket for the wet weather and she looks really smart in it but as soon as she sees it she is off like a flash. My boy dog has the same jacket yet when he wears his he looks like one of those little boys that can't keep their coat fastened. It hangs off him and when we get home he is scruffy from head to toe and his buttons are all undone so there you go Lol! Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 26

Marisa Job said...

Awwww! She is adorable!! Love her little gown!! Hugs!

Darlene said...

LOL ... OMG she looks so cute and cozy in her gown! Great idea for such a little friend! I'm sure she loves you more for making this for her! Hugs my friend! Have a great day!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,
What a little cutie pie! What kind of dog is she? She seems very content in her new outfit.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. So nice to be back!!

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay

Leslie Miller said...

Awwww, Bella's got bed head. How adorable she looks! Dogs are pretty versatile and adaptable critters. Bet she does love her cute nighties! Thanks for the smiles, Glenda!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

Belated Happy WOYWW! Thanks very much for visiting me!
Awww, you've got the cutest desk this week! She looks so adorable in her gown!
Blessings, peggy aplSEEDS