Monday, October 12, 2015

Scalloped Christmas Card......

Good morning everyone and welcome to another brand new week.  It seems the weeks are ticking off the calendar too fast to talk about and before you know it Christmas will be here!


This card is blue and white with pink and white flowers.  My camera doesn't like the darker blue and sees it as black.  Remember those picks I had sitting on my desk last Wednesday?  Here they are again after they have been glittered and added to this card.  Handmade pink and white poinsettia flowers and white scrunched seam binding adds the finishing touches to this latest Christmas card.  I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed making it!

11 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is lovely Glenda. Your soft tones with the beautiful flower arrangement are set off so much with that lovely border. Have a wonderful Mnday, I'm off for some hot coffee, was up way too early.

Jan's Paper Flowers said...

Beautiful card!

Vicki said...

Glenda, this is gorgeous!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love the outside framed edge! You are going to have to make a large envelope box for this card! Happy Monday, my friend!

Marisa Job said...

Breathtaking card!! Love the flowers! Hugs!

Rita said...

Absolutely stunning Glenda. Hugs Rita xxxx

craftieodmae said...

That is one Gorgeous creations!!!! I love everything about it!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhhh, Glenda, it's gorgeous! Those amazing, sweet, delicate pink poinsettias -- wow! Love that glossy finish you've got on them, and how you shaped the petals. So beautiful! Those picks were a great find and look absolutely fabulous with the poinsettias!

Darlene said...

OMG ... this is just gorgeous Glenda! I am always SO inspired by your creations! This is just breath taking! WOWZA!!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi GLENDA! What a gorgeous card!! I love how the seam binding looks.
Hugs
Kay

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Wow this is gorgeous! I love how you shaped your poinsettias and that seam binding is perfect!