Monday, October 26, 2015

Christmas Tag....

Good Monday morning everyone.  Seems like I just said that to you 20 minutes ago but here we are at the beginning of a brand new week.  I'm here this morning to share a Christmas tag I made.  These are great for slipping down inside a gift bag or even hanging on the tree.


I used Heartfelt Creations products and I love the pretty blue Christmas paper. The poinsettia is has been retired and replaced with different stamps and dies, but I still love the shape of this one.  I find that these stamps and dies are timeless as well as the glorious paper they create!  It's been a few years since I was on the design team but I'm still a walking advertisement for Heartfelt Creations!

Remember to come back tomorrow to share in the Heartfelt Creations Alumni Design Team Blog Hop.  See you then!

7 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Monday Glenda, I'm so happy to have one of your beautiful Christmas tags. Love that shimmer on your pretty poinsettia and the fun embellishments.
Still some beautiful fall days here. Spent most of Sunday outdoors. So will be a busy inside day today !

Sylvia said...

Beautiful ornament/tag, Glenda, love the all white theme you have going on here! Reminds me of snow! Have a wonderful Monday!

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful Christmas tag!! Love the Poinsettia!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is lovely and your poinsettia is beautiful. I would love a pretty centerpiece for my table using these. Your talent amazes me!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous as always!!!

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous my friend and I agree ... I love that poinsettia! And so RICH done in the white with sparkle! BEAUTIFUL!! Have a great day!

Leslie Miller said...

It WOULD look pretty on the tree, or the wall, or a stocking, hanging from the ceiling... This gorgeous tag would look pretty anywhere!!