Wednesday, August 12, 2015

WOYWW #323

It's Wednesday and time for me to share the top of my workdesk.  If you would like to participate in this blog hop you can head over to Julia's blog and read all about it there!  She should add a final rule and tell you how addictive it is!  Each and every Wednesday we take a photo of our work space and blog about what we have going on...then link to Julia's blog and we can visit each other from there.  I feel like it's not Wednesday if I don't get to travel around and have a good look into other people's lives and see what they have going on.


What a mess!  I am working on a design team project and am trying to decide whether I want ribbon or some other kind of fiber to go on it.  The card is hidden under the package of dies.  Sorry to be a tease, but it is what it is.  If you look closely you can see my trusty measuring tape in the silver case in the top of the picture.  I use that thing each and every day!

Well I'm off to visit as many blogs as I can this morning.  Come join us and show us your "stuff"!

15 comments:

Lorraine said...

creative clutter is better than idle neatness

MrsC.x said...

messy desk = busy desk :)not always in my case as i a very tidy crafter lately but still upto a lot :)
happy woyww
Charlie #8
or find me here
https://craftroomdiary.wordpress.com/2015/08/12/woyww-august-12th-2015/

Artatag said...

Always nice to see a busy desk. It just shows that you are creative and what you are doing. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for your earlier visit.
Hugs
Gabriele 6

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Magpie, I love the die on your desk, and yes can see the silver tape measure, how lovely!!
The poppy card is superb below, can't ember rid commented but read your posit, hugs and happy WOYWW Shaz in Ozx #25

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Mariane said...

Hello Glenda, how amazing your desk is.
Well I would loved to be a little fly on the wall to see what is going on when you are creative ;) - it looks splendid.
Thank you EVER so much for sharing.
Kind regards
Mariane

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, love that frame die!And the gingham ribbons- awesome! Lots to see there today. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #14 xxx

Sylvia said...

Now that's a wonderful messy desk, Glenda, love seeing everything helter skelter! Enjoy your Wednesday....No Cleaning allowed!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

My trusty crafting tool is a wooden metre measuring stick that I use all the time for marking out fabric. I'd be lost without it!! Your desk is looking beautifully messy today...good luck with the guest designer stuff :-)
Hugs, LLJ 4 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

Glorious! Lovely sight. Say, did you know you have an upside down bottle and a right way up bottle of glue? I'm guessing you do, and one is draining...but it could be that like me, you have two because one isn't always immediately obvious!!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

It all looks brilliantly good to me. Have a great week and happy crafty WOYWW, Angela x 24

Helen said...

What a fab desk! hope you have made the decision about ribbon or fibre on your card...Helen 5

Marit said...

Your desk looks like you're in a creative mood indeed - love it! Happy woyww and a warm hug (it's hot and humid in the Netherlands at the moment!) from Holland, Marit #36

Laura (Bookworm) said...

Hi, Glenda, hope you resolved your fiber conundrum easily. I like the looks of those nice frame dies at the front of your desk. Happy WOYWW (a couple of days late) from Laura #48

Debbie in LA said...

Ooh, ooh, I think I recognize those dies on the desk. Are they from Creative Expressions? I just love watching Create and Craft and ordering from them. I may even have that set.

Ohhh Snap said...

Lovely busy desk, and I love those dies! #51