I had so much fun creating this fun card to celebrate the upcoming July 4th. holiday! Since our theme for this challenge is Stars and Stripes I used a Red, White and Blue color scheme and glittered the stars!
Now get busy and create something to go along with the Stars and Stripes theme and link it to the Dies R Us Challenge blog. You have until July 13th. to enter this challenge! I look forward to seeing what you create!
You can visit my team members by clicking on their names below:
A TEAM MEMBERS
Here's a quick review of the rules:
- ENTRY LIMIT: 3
- MUST USE DIE CUTS on your creation.
- DIRECT link to your creation, not your entire blog.
- LINK BACK to our DRU Challenge Blog in your post.
- NO BACKLINKING (no creation made prior to our challenge posting)
- No limit to sharing with other challenges.
#99056 Memory Box - Beloved Stars
DL 148 Cheery Lynn Design Cathedral Lace Frame
Red, White and Blue Cardstock
Spellbinders Lacy Pennants Die
Sentiment (Typed this myself)