Friday, June 5, 2015

Friday Morning......

Here we are into June already and suddenly I feel like I have missed the whole of Spring!  Where did it all go?  Did I keep my head down working so hard that I didn't notice?  Sometimes I get so focused on what I have to do (Planting veggies, flowers and mowing grass ) that I completely forget to look up and enjoy the beauty of a season.

I'm here this morning to share another card I made for you....just because!


I used Spellbinders dies and Heartfelt Creations papers and butterflies to make this card.  A little glitter and a little love and it is ready to go out the door.  The little butterflies are some I made and the paper is from the Raindrops on Roses collection.  I just fell in love with this paper! I sprinkled a little glitter along the edges of the dies for just a little sparkle and called it a day.

Well we are coming up on another weekend.  Hope you have wonderful plans and enjoy the time!

9 comments:

Lenoria said...

Glenda, it is no surprise - another gorgeous card!! You amaze me with all the things you come up with.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

You call it a day, I call it a beautiful card! Your elegant CAS designs are stunning!

Sylvia said...

Another beautiful card with purple flowers, Glenda, love this frame as well! Have a beautiful Friday and don't forget to breathe!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is so beautiful! You may feel that you missed spring...but you totally captured it on this delicate, elegant card! xo

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I know what you mean re Spring - what happened to it? It's been so cold

Liz said...

Gorgeous! Love those dies what is the name of the inner die cut in white?? Thanks!

Patricia said...

Wow! I just LOVE how you have framed those stunning flowers
Have a great weekend
Patricia x

craftieodmae said...

This is gorgeous!!! The butterflies are fantastic!

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Glenda! Love the design! It really brings focus to the floral image & butterflies! Stunning work as always my friend! Enjoy your weekend!