Monday, June 1, 2015

Burst of Splendor......

Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share a card I made using Heartfelt Creations Burst of Splendor paper collection.  That and a few Spellbinders dies do all the heavy lifting of this card.  Not a handmade flower or bow anywhere in sight.  I love it when that happens.  The colors of this collection are just so rich and vibrant and as you can see the flowers are just gorgeous!


A little bling on a roll and hot glue and it's all ready to go out the door!  Thanks Heartfelt Creations for this beautiful collection!

We have been so dry in my part of the state and received just a trace of rain in June.  Yesterday I had a shower here and my garden is so grateful!  I could almost hear the plants sigh as the raindrops fell.  This time of year I pray for rain; some hate rainy days but not me.  The gardener in me is so happy when those dark clouds gather!  Hope your day is a good one!

12 comments:

Liz said...

Wow gorgeous !! Just love how the paper makes the focal of this card. hugs Liz

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is what I love about the way you design, Glenda. You know how to make the product shine. This is gorgeous from top to toe. And we need rain, too. Nary a drop in weeks. Pray a little in our direction, will ya? Hugs!

craftieodmae said...

now that is eye popping gorgeous!!!!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Yes I agree... this is a real Beauty for sure!!! Love the dies you picked for this too... everything about this card is perfect!!!
They (the news people) keep saying we're getting rain, but not us.... someone must be, maybe today will be our turn...

Selma said...

This card is so gorgeous.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, sorry to be so late...the day just would not be over!!!! Love your flower and the elegant frame! Hope your day was a good one.

C. M. Taylor said...

Rich and vibrant is the perfect description for this work of art. TFS

Janie Printz said...

That is beautiful Glenda. I love how the Heartfelt Collections need so little to make them POP off the page. Your added bling & wonderful dies are the perfect added touch .. I ADORE that cream colored die ... I so wish I could make a glue gun work for me, the ones I've tried just dry to quick or burn my fingers. Any advice would be appreciated.

Darlene said...

Stunning creation Glenda! I LOVE how the gems really showcase this beautiful flower image. And your neutral color palette is perfect! Beautiful inspiration my friend ... thanks!

Leslie Miller said...

That is, indeed, some gorgeous paper and you have used it in the most stunning way! It's perfectly showcased on your card with the fabulous die cuts and bling. This gardener loves the rain, too. We're having our version of a drought. Got very little rain in the winter when all our rain is supposed to fall. However, it rained a little over an inch the last couple of days and suddenly everything looks lush again. The garden says, "ahhhhh".

Patricia said...

Wow! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it.
The Dies, image and colours are fantastic.
Patricia x

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

WOW Magpie ..

I really love this card this card so clever use of the DP...

oh and the SB and the bling... take a peek at my post ... yes my happy mail arrived your candy and one other too from WOYWW such bounty was very blessed of the kind merciful LORD God, and am thankful for wonderful blogging friends.

Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}