Monday, February 23, 2015

Card Re-Do.........

Good morning everyone and welcome back to my blog.  I've been absent for the last week doing some Spring cleaning and a little bit of paint work in my living room.  I still have quite a bit of both to do before I'm finished but I will be around this week.  I always like to take this time of year and do whatever cleaning I'm going to do before the weather breaks and I need to be outside digging in the dirt.  Of course as I get older, I have slowed down considerably and climbing up and down that ladder is a killer for me these days!


Remember this?  You can check it out on the post directly below this one.  I just made it into a larger card and added a few die cuts and a piece of lace and it becomes something totally new and different.  I like it much better this way. How do you feel about it now?

9 comments:

Patricia said...

You have been very busy Glenda, house all done and card re-made!!!
Can't see the wonderful job you will have done in the house.
However your card is stunning. I liked it before, the images are beautiful, as is the whole design.
Have a good day

Patricia

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is just perfect! I love the embossed blue paper behind all your pretty paper bits...and the die cuts add so much . Stunning!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Love your re-do Glenda, it seems a totally different card! Very cold here this morning and maybe a little ice today! Hope you have a wonderful Monday with not too much painting!

Nan G said...

Now that's a MagPie card! Love the re-do. Good luck with the painting and go easy on that ladder dear. Hugs

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh My....! It's Lovely this way too!!!! You made it look totally different this way and what counts is your happy with it now too!!!
You be careful on that ladder and rest if you can!!!!

Rita said...

Stunning card Glenda. Love all the vintage accessories. I too have started my cleaning as I like it all done before the nice weather starts. Hugs Rita xxx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh I love, love, love it ! All the layers are so wonderful and the cutest little images. Stay weather safe Glenda.

Leslie Miller said...

I had to look at the other one again. I thought it was perfectly lovely. On this one I like how you matched up the blue in the image and added those pretty die cuts. I can see how much bigger it is now, too. It's hard to tell sometimes. Be careful with all that climbing up and down, Glenda!

Darlene said...

Well, aren't you the clever one! What a fabulous idea and it looks awesome (of course I was quite impressed with it the 1st time around, lol). I wish I could get into the 'cleaning mood' ... just can't do it until I can open the doors and windows and really air this place out! And hopefully that won't be too much longer ... like you, I've seen enough of the 'white stuff' for one year! Uugh ... Hugs and warmth to you my friend!