Friday, December 12, 2014

A Quick and Simple Card......

Christmas is bearing down on us and I'm rushing to make a couple extra cards just in case I forgot someone.  As I get older sometimes I just forget.  I don't like it but it is a part of who I am these days. Old age is definitely not for the faint of heart!


This is pretty straight forward in that there are not a lot of bells and whistles.
Just plain red card stock and a white die cut with a pretty red ribbon.  I am trying to learn to tie bows with my Bow-It-All and this is the second one I have done.  I think I am going to love this thing and it will be a great help to me in the future.
The die cut is from Anna Griffin the Fretwork series.  I love it!  Anna has just become my go to girl.  I'm re-discovering all her products and love all the elegant details of her dies.


7 comments:

Jan's Paper Flowers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan's Paper Flowers said...


JanDecember 12, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Wow...I love this card!!! Its simply gorgeous! just got the Bow-it-All this week also. Made my first 2 bows. Woohoo!

ReplyDelete

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Simply gorgeous, Glenda!

Leslie Miller said...

Quick and simple, but no lack of gorgeous! The white on red is positively striking!

Ita said...

Stunning Card

Sylvia said...

So pretty, Glenda, sorry I did not get by yesterday! I am still sitting at the computer...just finished commenting...I am on 153 next...taking a break, have a long way to go....298! Taking the cats out, my brain needs a break!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the Christmas card, I haven't sent the first one, I am so bad!!!!