Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.....

Good morning everyone and welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!  I love Wednesday because it is right in the middle of the week and I get to share what I have been working on.



Antique Lantern

Heartfelt Creations Products Used:

HCPC 3512 Antique Lantern PreCut Set
HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
HCD 729 Decorative Blossoms Corner Die
HCDP1 Countryside Evening Paper Collection

Other Supplies:  Seam binding, cardstock, Memento Ink, Spectrum Noir Markers, Ranger Distress Ink, Scor-Tape, Zutter distress tool,  glue, pearls, dew drops in Dark Vanilla

Instructions:  Card Size 6” X 6”
Make card base using the watercolor paper for stability.  Cut a piece of the paper collection and distress the edges; add distress ink to the edges.  Glue this to the card base.  Stamp and color image; mat with a piece of brown card stock.  Stamp and cut out flowers and glue them to the image piece; attach the pearls.  Color seam binding and tie around this piece.  Cut out the corner die and then I cut some of the piece so my image would slide up under part of the die cut; glue and tape everything to the card base.

Now why don't you go on over to the HC blog and have a look around.  We all have been working hard to Wow you this week!

26 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is just lovely. It has an old fashioned feel and is really "homey" feeling.
Great job!

Rita said...

Good Morning Glenda, what a beautiful card. Its put to-gether perfectly and the colours are perfect for such a pretty card. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxxx

Nan G said...

Beautiful! Love the tuck under corner piece.

Marie-Louise said...

Such a lovely card. Love this corner die.

craftieodmae said...

eye popping jaw dropping gorgeous!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Glenda,
This is a one of my favorite cards you have made. Beautiful! I love everything about it!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

What a rustic yet elegant card! Just lovely!

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful card and just love the little 3D yellow posies you placed around the lantern! Very creative too to just tuck the panel under the corner die cut so the flower part is accentuated.

merrymstamper said...

I love the partial overlapping of this die!! Beautiful card :)

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the tiny yellow flowers!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome - great bow!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love the blue and yellow and the rustic look of the lantern! So in keeping with my wall outside!Lace work is gorgeous as well. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous, Glenda, I love how you cut the die piece to slip the image in! Blessings! Kathy

Candy's Creations Blog said...

I love how your yellow flowers pop and your ribbon is stunning!

TesaB said...

Wonderful card, Glenda! Beautiful stamping and coloring and that bow is AMAZING!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the fancy corners and the bow!

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Glenda! I love the colors and the yellow flowers and the way you have the die cut overlapping.

Di said...

Wow, this is absolutely stunning Glenda!! Hugs, Di xx

Selma said...

This is beautiful Glenda. I love the colors you used.

Starla said...

As I am sorting, purging and reorganing my craft area, I SWORE that I have no need to buy paper for the next ___years.
Your lovely showcase of the countryside evening paper collection is going to test that resolve.
Sigh...

Unknown said...

How pretty. I love how you highlighted the flower from the die cut.
hugs,
Gini

Jamie Martin said...

Beautiful, love everything about it!

May said...

Gorgeous card Glenda, Love the distressed look.. Beautiful stamped image & the colours are Fabulous... Love the die-cuts... Hugs May x x x

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is gorgeous, love the beautiful bow and all the little extras. Wish those flowers were in my back yard.

Carol Hurlock said...

Just beautiful Glenda. I love how you did the diecut on the corner. Very attractive and your coloring is superb.
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Leslie Miller said...

Goodness, this is gorgeous! I just love your distressing to go with this wonderful image. Such a pretty corner die, and I really like the way you've used the delicate and lacy posy die as an accent. So pretty!