Friday, December 28, 2012

Magnificent Spruce


Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share with you this morning another card I made for Heartfelt Creations .  I have always loved this stamp and use it quite a lot.  I hope you enjoy my card.  For all the products used and the instructions for my card, just hop over to the HC blog and have a look.  Everything is listed there.

I know this is short and sweet this morning, but I have lots to do today.  Enjoy the upcoming weekend and be safe.  And remember to take a moment just for you and "Breathe"!

12 comments:

Olga said...

it's a jaw dropper!!!!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love the colors you used for your frame and trim! Have a wonderful Friday, it is almost the end of 2012!

Mihaela said...

Beautiful card, Glenda!

Carol (Gingerbeary8) said...

Glenda the purple background is just awesome on this. So pretty. I love that stamp too! Wishing you a New Year filled with Love, Health, Happiness, and many blessings!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Janett said...

Beautiful card love the colors. Happy New Year!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Just got back from visiting the grandkids....hope all is well with you....Happy New Year!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Beautifully done Glenda! LOVE the color of course (my favorite) and that ribbon is just the perfect embellishment! Such a calming creation ... thanks for sharing!
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Nan G said...

Beautiful! Love this stamp too. And love the dp in the HC Delicate Asters paper.

Starla said...

Purple (along with pink) is a color I struggle to use! You, on the other hand, showcase it wonderfully!

TesaB said...

It's gorgeous, Glenda!!! Love that stamp too, and I also love how you framed it!

Twiglet said...

Glenda your cards are so beautiful! I am a bit late visiting desks due to festive fun! Happy New Year. x Jo

Selma said...

I love those trees. This is another gorgeous card. I want to wish you a very Happy New Year.

You might also like:

Related Posts with Thumbnails