Wednesday, August 29, 2012

WOYWW 169

Good morning everyone.  It's time once again to show you my messy desk.  I'm afraid I'm a closet messy person and I'm just too ashamed to show you the real me.  In all honesty, I do try to keep my space clean because I find if there is too much clutter I lose everything I need.  I do have some stuff piled up on a desk beside me that really needs to be put away, but I'm not going to show that little project.  So if you would like to participate in my addiction just head on over to Julia's blog and have a look around, you can visit every one's desk from there and see what we all have going on.  You can also link your own desk there and become one of us.  So join us if you dare!

 
You can see the latest image I've been working on with my distress inks; also a brand new jar of Gesso and some charms that I plan to make moulds with.  Then I can have my own charms whenever I want.  and of course, my new best friend...my I phone. Lying behind my phone is the case for my inks and of course just some clutter and "stuff" that is usually present at all times. 
 
So that's it for me this mourning....now I'm going over to Julia's and have a look around and see what all the rest of you are doing.  First things first...I need more coffee!  Have a great day and I hope you have some time to be creative.

12 comments:

Rita said...

Your workdesk looks very interesting Glenda. How can anyone create beautiful things without a mess. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xx

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh, lots of lovely creative stuff to play with - and just enough space to stamp in... Happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#99

Neet said...

Looking nice and neat - why not grit your teeth next week and show us the messy side of Glenda.
Thanks for sharing - Hugs, Neet #45 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Those charms looks interesting! What a great idea to make moulds so you can replicate them :)
I am a closet untidy person too but have to keep my desk clear so that I have a cutting area to cut out my next project!
Hugs, LLJ #71 xx

Francesca said...

Your desk is looking pretty good, us untidys have to stick together. Francesca #77

Cath Davidson said...

Some lovely things on your desk there :)

Happy WOYWW
Cath

Sylvia said...

What a lovely mess on your desk, Glenda. I am messy on the desk and neat in the closet at least once I get it organized! I will be excited to see your new charms! Have a wonderful afternoon.

okienurse said...

great looking desk...I belong to the 12"x12" club...if I have that much space on my desk I can do a lot. Mess happens not to worry! Love the western tree things. Nice! Have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #67

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

Wow - you can make charms from charms you buy! Now that's pretty cool.

Your desk looks very creative and ready for action!

thanks for visiting me already. I'm slowly getting around this week.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs, Kay #17

Candy's Creations Blog said...

It's always fun to see what you have on your desk. Right now mine is so cluttered with unfinished projects I cannot even work. I need to clean it so I can get some projects done this week!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo there Magpie - thanks so very much for thinking of me - ah so love the mess can relate to that - love the card down below too great use of dies! (as usual)Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #28

Tertia said...

Some great things on your desk this week. love the image you coloured.
Happy very belated WOYWW!
Tertia #49