Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #121


Good morning everyone!  If you are wondering why I'm showing you a picture of my new desk again this Wednesday...well every Wednesday some of us creatures take pictures of our work space and post them on Julia's blog and then we can all have a little look around and see what we each have going on in our lives!

A couple of week ago I showed you this new desk I have in my craft room and it was all neat and clean and you could see the top of it then.  Now I've changed my ways....instead of the "Push Back" method, I'm now using the "Pile High" method.  Now granted this not look really messy but you have admit that there are two distinct piles starting here!  What was once a clean and shiny space has now become piles of little bits and pieces and scraps of paper and dust here and there!  Well I have a good excuse.  I'm working on my very first paper bag album and I'm not one bit organized about it!  So you are seeing lunch bags and papers as I try and decide what I'm going to cover the bags with.  This is becoming an adventure and I'm beginning to feel like I'm a little in over my head!  It will be a miracle if I get this finished!  If I do in fact finish this one, I have high hopes of doing two as Christmas presents!  Wish me luck.

Well I'm off to see what everyone else has going on this morning!  Have a great day and come back a little later as I will be posting another Heartfelt Creations card!

16 comments:

Helen said...

I am an exponent of the Pile High method too. But you do still have space to work, so something's going right!

Anonymous said...

Oh my - that card above is very very pretty. And lunch bag albums - oh I do love them, and have made so many different varieties. Hope you will share your progress next week. :)

I think you are doing well with the new "pile it high" methode, BTW. Your desk looks very usable (unlike mine LOL!)

Mary Anne

jude said...

Im a push to the side sorta crafter that's unless that gets full then pile high may come in handy..lol
Have good wedensday and happy Creative week
hugs judex 13

Neil said...

Hi there. Bit of a flying visit from me today i'm afraid but I did want to pop on in. Thanks for sharing your creative space with us this week.
Welcome to the pile high club too!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh I've been wanting to try one of the paper bag albums for ages... Can't wait to see what you come up with...!!

Morti said...

Ah yes.

Pile it high, and hope the cat doesn't want to play too....

Great desk space though - good luck with the paperbag book!

Sylvia said...

Clean as usual, Glenda! My desk is covered up this morning with a project! I know yours will be that way at some point today! Have a good one.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Pile it high is good! It only becomes a problem when it passes a metre!! xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

We use to play a game "How High Can You Go"...never thought people our age would be doing it on a daily basis.
I received somethings to make a little Halloween Album, when I get done cleaning out. I bought lunch bags for another project but I think they are TOO big. Have fun working with yours.
It is a wonderful Fall Day here, went for a bike ride early, so kinda want to take a nap!!!
Have a fun WOYWW.

Sunshine Girl said...

Good to see another member of the pile high club! paper bag books are really great you will really enjoy making it - have fun.

Julia Dunnit said...

Ah, but being organised takes the erm, creativity out of it, wouldn't you agree? Although Glenda, I do have to say that you still work tidy, despite your change of method!

Angie said...

I think your desk is still pretty tidy ...love the card above ...a work of art.

artangel said...

Your desk looks pretty tidy to me! A paper bag album sounds like great fun to make - I've never heard of them before!

Fuchsia said...

I am a member of the pile high club its not on my table but beside me in the book shelves LOL
have a nice week x

karen said...

Oh, I like playing the Pile it High game! But for some strange reason I always need to use something from the bottom of the pile. I can't wait til next week to see if those piles are higher or if there will just be more piles :)
I am having a giveaway and would like to invite you to come and enter!
xoxo Karen

Elizabeth said...

Apologies for being so late in visiting but I really wanted to pop in and see what you were up to last week. Your desk still looks pretty neat to me. Hopefully I will get around much quicker tomorrow. Elizabeth x #73