Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday? 107

Hello Everyone!!!  I've been AWOL for several weeks, but I'm hoping I can get back in amongst you guys and become a participator once again!   Now if you are wondering why I'm showing you a picture of my work desk instead of some little creation you need to go to Julia's Blog and you can see what this is all about.  Every Wednesday we post a picture of what we have going on and then link it to Miss Julia's Blog and then go and visit as many people as you can!  I just love looking in on other people and seeing what they have going on. 

As you can see there isn't much happening here ...it's pretty clean.  Just a few remnants of a birthday card I needed to get finished and my cell phone and a punch.  Kinda uncomplicated actually!  I made a trip to the Dollar Tree Store and found this box and I'm going to alter it.....maybe next week!  Well that is about it for this old broad this morning.  I'm off to take a look around at some of the other blogs!

Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Sarah said...

Your desk looks very creative, rather tidy and oh so inviting...happy crafting.
Good to see yo again!
Thanks for sharing today,
Sarah at 2

jude said...

Nice clean tidy well organised desk.Nice to see you back celebrating Woyww hope to see the desk in creative messyness next week.lol
Have happy wednesday
hugs judex10

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Glenda, looks like the desk is ready to go whenever you are, love those pretty papers and it's amazing just what you can pick up at the Dollar Store isn't it?

Hugs
Brenda 81

Twiglet said...

Such a neat workspace - my crafting has spread thro my entire kitchen/dining area today - will have to tidy up by teatime!!

Elizabeth said...

Hi Glenda, your's is a neat and tidy desk today. The leftover paper looks pretty and I look forward to seeing your altered Dollar Store find. Have a great week. Elizabeth x #74

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Welcome Back..missed your neat and tidy desk..This week WOYWW almost all were Neat & Tidy...like a shut down on crafting!!!
Love the dollar finds. I've so many ideas stacked in my head I'm almost dizzy...but so much rain can't do much else but think or act. And I spend way toooooo much time on this computer.
Thoughts..time on the computer shared equally with walking time.
Enjoy WOYWW and Life..

Andria said...

Welcome back to WOYWW! I love the dollar store for crafting finds. So fun! Happy WOYWW!

okienurse said...

nice looking desk. Looks very creative. Looking forward to seeing the box after you alter it. Thanks for sharing and welcome back! Vickie #107

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Welcome back Magpie we have missed you thoguh mist admit have popped over in the interim you have so many nice cards to look t cant resist! also thanks for popping over and commenting on my blog you make my day! and thanks for sharing, happy WOYWW! Shaz in oz.x

MvM-design said...

That's a neat workdesk!!
Hope you had a nice WOYWW Wednesday.
ThanX for visiting my blog!
Hugs Marleen ;-

minnie_mac said...

Very neat and tidy. Look forward to seeing what you do with the box.

Marilyn

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Welcome back. Never mind the box. It is the Martha Stewart punch I am interested in. I really must add some of those to my Wish List which is getting longer by the minute. Looks as though you are just ready to get started again on a new project. Have fun.

Nan said...

Enjoyed seeing your desk...sometimes when I need inspiration I stop in our Dollar tree. Usually something jumps out at me. Hope to see your finished project! :) Nan

Shirley said...

This is way too neat!!! Good luck on the box too!

Susanne said...

Quite tidy, I would have expected to see many, many flowers scattered about.