Saturday, June 18, 2011

The weekend is here....

Good morning friends!  Another weekend has rolled around and I hope you have some wonderful plans for this one.  You know tomorrow is Father's Day so plan to spend a little time with yours.

This morning I'm sharing another  Heartfelt Creations card with you.  I used HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding PreCut Set and HCPC 3404 Wedding Sentiment PreCut Set; and of course Spellbinders dies and Distress Inks for coloring.  You know me, I just love those dies and inks! 

It doesn't show very well, but the rings have glitter glue (homemade) as well as the oval with the sentiment on it.  Just mix any clear glue and your favorite glitter, put it in a jar with a screw lid, and you have it when you need a little shine.  I think it looks so classy!  Plus I don't have to wear the glitter on my face for three days when I use it this way!

Well I'm about to be caught up from being away from home on Wednesday.  You know it takes us old folks a few days to re-coup.  My daughter seems to be improving and we are hoping another spinal injection will do the trick for her herniated disk.  So I will probably be missing in action again this coming Wednesday, if the doctors hold true with their schedule.  This coming trip for me should not be so stressful as I know where I'm going and the driving won't be so hectic. 

That's about it for me this morning.  I hope you have a great weekend and wherever you are, whatever you are doing.....take a moment and "Breathe".  I know I will!

5 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, lovely romantic card,
blessings to you and your daughter,
hope it goes well on wednesday....
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

What a great idea with the glitter & glue... I bet it dose look good in person too. Wishing you and your daughter will next week... will be thinking of you both.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! Have a wonderful Sunday and Father's Day!

craftieodmae said...

good luck to you and your daughter, it has to be so stressful! Your card is another master piece of art!

Leslie Miller said...

Spinal injections? Yikes! I hope they're helping! Pretty card, Glenda! A lovely image and perfect accompanying sentiment. Great tip about the glitter glue!