Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Teal Flower...All the best..

Good morning everyone!  It's me again...can you believe it, two days in a row!  I think I'm on a roll these last few days.  I've been doing quite a bit of crafting and loving every minute of it!

I just want to share a card I made using HCPC 3399 Wedding Dove PreCut Set from Heartfelt Creations.heartfeltcreations.us.  These stamps from the new release are just so beautiful and I love the sentiments so much.  I made the flower using Spellbinders Dahlia Die and the embossing folder is from the Thank You Set from Sizzix.  The little butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch and of course I shimmered everything so it would shine.  I'm a shimmer kind of girl!

Well that is about it for me this morning.  I hope you have a great day and do something wonderful...!  And no matter where you are or what you are doing..... remember to Breathe!

10 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Good morning Glenda,this is beautiful,
I love the embossing details and that
teal colour is fabulous !!
love and hugs
chris richaRDS
XXXXX

craftieodmae said...

absolutely beautiful!!! Love the flower

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely stunning! So elegant!

Dawn B. said...

Thanks for the JUST Breathe reminder today. I need it. This is beautiful. You always do such a great job with flower dies.. Love this.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WOW..love the Teal Flower. This card is beautiful. Great embossing folder. We survived terrific storms last night, so hope to get to play today.

Betty Benton said...

Absolute gorgeousness! Love that flower, the butterfly and embossing -- stunning card!

The Rubber Maid said...

Your flower is just gorgeous and love the embossed part too. Very lovely card Glenda. Pat

Unknown said...

Glenda, this is beautiful, as usual. I love that vibrant flower on the white background. I need that embossing folder.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

What a Great look with the embossing and the Beautiful flower... both things are just enough to make the other shine. Love it!

Shirley said...

What a really beautiful card, Glenda! I am in love with that rose and have the die! Not to do it. Your card is spectacular right down to the beautiful butterfly!