Monday, June 27, 2011

Sorry to say.....

Good morning ladies...it is definitely Monday morning in my house!  Sadly I have no card to share with you today.  Things have been buzzing around here and I'm just trying to get my feet planted again.  Nothing earth shattering, just a lot of life in my way again.  I have been working on some creations for the design team I'm on and I won't be able to share those for a few more days so stay tuned.  I've also been working on a new way to store my dies and I have to tell you....it is shocking just how many I do have.  You go along and you buy one here and one there and suddenly you have a whole drawer full and they are getting stacked one on top of another.  Most of mine are in Jewell cases and some just won't fit so I was trying to find the DVD cases and they are scarce around  here.  Anyway I'm still working on getting everything organized. 

I spent some quality time in Hobby Lobby over the weekend and found some bargains on a closeout sale and I will share those with you later.  I found a  box to alter in a cream color and it has a scratch on the top...well, I'll just cover that with a flower or a leaf while I'm altering it and it will make a gorgeous Christmas present. 

On a good note, my grandson is coming to spend tonight and tomorrow with me and maybe longer.  He gets to come so seldom that we always look forward to having him.  He is 13 going on 43 and such a good kid!   Then Wednesday, we will go to take my daughter for her final injection into her disc and pray that this will work.  She is much improved and doing pretty well; so we are praying she continues to improve.

Well that is about it for me this morning....not one picture and I do apologize for that.  Be sure to check back on Wednesday morning for the Heartfelt Creations Wednesday post...the girls have some gorgeous creations to share!

Have a great day and remember to "Breathe".  That is what I'm going to do right now!  I'm going after my second cup of coffee and have a look at some blogs!!

7 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, i know the feeling of all the commitments we have in life and it is frustrating when you get that creative urge.....Look forward to your next creation and enjoy your grandson and best wishes to your daughter !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

craftieodmae said...

Breath Glenda Breath, lol, life does keep us busy at times, just Thank God for the things we are able to do and the family we have.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Time keeps a flying by, Rain keeps falling from the sky..
That Organizing is a good thing, but sometimes you can't find things once you re locate them!!!
it is a DOB thing I think.
(date of birth) Have fun with your grandson and Enjoy ALL of this week.

Sylvia said...

Summer seems to be so busy, Glenda! All the sorting and cleaning takes time time. It's a shame that life just doesn't consist of crafting alone. Have a great day and hope all things go well.

Gretchen Wilson said...

Boy can I understand that. I have at least 6 cards to post and haven't had that much time, just had to check your site to see what's new. I also have my 12yr old grandson and we are busy getting some yardwork done. I just can't do it all myself and it's has gotten out of hand. So I'll be back.

The Rubber Maid said...

What fun to have your GS for a visit. I love living close to my Gkids...makes life interesting. Hope the injection works for your daughter. Pat

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I'll be thinking of you Wednesday with your daughter, Good Luck!!
And when you have time....I'd love to see how you have your dies stored...
Enjoy your Grad-son...!!!