Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sorry I missed you yesterday!

Good morning everyone...looks like I'm a day late and a dollar short this week.  I totally missed the Wednesday post for Heartfelt Creations and I will try and make it up to you.   I'm afraid that I will miss a couple more as my daughter is having a series of injections for a herniated disk and I will be going along to be with her and get her back home.   This morning I'm sharing another Heartfelt Creations card I made.  This new Wedding collection is just amazing and the Heartfelt Creations products I used are:  HCPC 3401 Bella Rose Scroll PreCut Set




For my card I cut a piece of watercolor paper size 6” X 12” and score at 6”. This is your card base. Set aside. Cut a piece of pattern paper 5 3/4” square and tape your lace and ribbon along the middle. Glue to card base. Cut 4 corners using the Parisian Accents and glue to the corners. Next use a piece of white card stock and stamp your image using embossing ink. Heat emboss with silver embossing powder. Stamp your sentiment onto the image in London Fog ink and color the flower and leaves. Add the half pearl and cut out image using scissors and being careful not to cut into the embossing. Use 3D-Zots to attach over the lace and ribbon. Tie a bow and adhere to the card and you are finished. 6x6

Well ladies, I'm off for my second cup of coffee and then I just might feel like starting my day...  Remember to take a little time for  yourself and "Breathe".

13 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

A lovely card Glenda,love the subtle
colouring and the little details !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

craftieodmae said...

famaily comes first hon, sending prayers she does okay.......your card is a master piece!!!!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Will worth waiting for is my vote...! Family always is first in my book! Your card is just perfect too, just a lovely creation with this new collection!

Wendy said...

All my keys seem to be working this morning so I'd better get my comments in while I can! What a beautiful card. And no worries about missing a challenge here and there--that's just life. Hope all goes well for your daughter!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wishing your daughter well. My son has had 3 back surgeries and still some on going problems.
Love your card, it is so soft and dreamy. The layout and that flower are terrific.
Missed you at WOYWW...lots of goodies this week.
We are having a wonderful day. Lots of storms thru here last 3 days, Farm ponds are full of water, so the sun and no humidity are so welcome.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Very pretty card there Magpie thanks for sharing and pray your daughter mends soon, Shaz in oz.x

Sylvia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sylvia said...

Glenda, I was beginning to worry about you. You are tired aren't you? I can tell in the tone of your writing. Lovely card, lots of the Glenda touch and so pretty and soft. I hope your daughter will feel better soon, glad you are there to help. We have some wind today and some fluffy clouds, but it is still hotter than_ and I am dripping after being outside. Well I'm off to get a shower and some errands done. Have a fun Thursday! I just had to delete the comments as I had misspelled so many words, fingers just aren't cooperating today!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Glenda,
Your card is yummy! Love the colors and you have done a beautiful job with the image. I am glad I am not the only one whose week is a bit topsy-turvy!

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful. Best of luck to your daughter.

Elly said...

Your latest cards are beauutiful Glenda. And the one with the Maggies is soo cute. Have a nice weekend.

hugs, Elly

Janine said...

VERY pretty Glenda!! Have a great weekend!! Glad you got your package too!!

marsha said...

Just gorgeous Glenda, love your style! I totally understand your missing Wednesday, loved ones are first priority!
Hugs,
Marsha