Monday, June 6, 2011

New Light Tent.....

My picture looks a little side wampus, but you have to remember who you are dealing with here!  Can I just say I love this little thing and those lamps are the bomb!  My first picture turned out perfect; no shadows anywhere to be found.  This is going to make my terrible picture taking look so much better.  Hopefully I can get them set up straight and that will help too.

I know I have been quiet for the past few days.  I've been working my you-know-what off!  I had to set up my light tent and while I was at it, I cleaned my craft room again.  I can sure make a mess when I get to crafting.  Wahaha!!!  I moved some things around to make room and of course I had to make twenty leven trips through the house and up and down to the basement...my feet and legs were screaming.  Today my shoulders have been bothering me.  We have moved deck furniture around and now I have a place to cook outdoors.  We have a grill, a smoker, a gas burner, a toaster oven, and an electric skillet.  Now there is no reason to heat up my kitchen.  These 90 degree temps are a killer! 

I've also been working on a project or two for CHA, I'm almost finished with that so things can get back to normal....well as normal as it usually is around here.  

That's about it for me, remember to check back on Wednesday for the Heartfelt Creations Wednesday Post!  And of course, take a moment and "Breathe".  Exactly what I'm going to do right now.  I'm going for a cool glass of tea and a sit down!

8 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, the light tent looks fab !
You sound so busy, you must be worn
out, you poor thing.....!!
Look forward to your next post,
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

You have been a busy lady. I made a card today....well you and I did...I used one of your lovely flowers! Get some rest and cool off in you outdoor kitchen...what is it they say...it's not the heat it's the humidity! We are having thunderstorms!

Gloria Westerman said...

Love your light tent....where did you DH get it????
We are having 100 degree weather here in West Tennessee....
Cold Iced Tea sounds so good...will have to get me a glass now.....tfs

craftieodmae said...

busy busy, I too changed my craft room alittle and cleaned it up, wonder how long it's gonna stay this way? LOL

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Can't wait to see some pics with the new Light tent... know I need something like that too but have been just putting it off.
Where did your hubby find yours?
Great idea with the outside kitchen, that should be a BIG help with the HEAT were's having this year. I'm already dripping and it's only 7:40 in the moring...YUCK!

Sylvia said...

Hi Glenda! I love your light tent! So happy for your no shadows! I do hope you make yourself a mesage board with flowers for pushpins! There are endless possibilites! I need to be working on my craft room, getting the retired product moved ready for the new, but I am off to mow the lawn, then I can work on the kitchen! Hugs, I will soon be joining you in the sore department!

Wendy said...

Love the light tent--happy snapping, and I hope you enjoyed that tea!

Leslie Miller said...

There's never any shortage of things to do, is there? I sure do know about starting one project and getting sidetracked into another. And talk about mess! I can make one card and my room looks like an explosion! Good to hear you're liking your new lighting set up!