Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm going into DT's!!

Lately I have been so busy doing other things, summer chores, daily chores, weekly chores,...you get the picture; that I have totally neglected doing the one thing I truly love.  I truly love coloring Magnolia stamps with my distress re-inkers!!  This little Maggie was sent to me by a very dear friend, Patty.  She was all stamped and ready to go so I just had to color it in and share it with you!


I used Spellbinders dies to cut out the image and as some of the layers.  The flowers and leaves are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I just love them.  Ahhh, now I feel a little better.  I hope you enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed doing it!  I must remember to take a small amount of time and do the things I love the most!  I'm always telling you to "Breathe", maybe I need to practice what I preach more!

Supplies:
watercolor paper, blue card stock, designer paper, Spellbinders (Parisian Accents, Parisian Motifs, Standard Circles Small) Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and leaves, stickles, distress inks, score-tape.

11 comments:

Sylvia said...

Morning Glenda! I guess it is not still morning for you though. I love the card and those little girls are precious! what kind of things are you looking for? and I'll send you some happy mail!

jojoscraps said...

Hi Glenda, This is a really pretty card. Your coloring is superb and the flowers match perfectly. Funny how those DT s work:)
Jo xx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh they are just so sweet... love how you get the colores to blend so well...Your card is lovely!

Starla said...

Awwww!! Too cute!! And yes, you need to listen to your own advice (and shout it back at me too!!)....breathe!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I am happy to see you doing what you love, because I love to see what you do. (Hope that made sense!) Your card it beautiful and your coloring is fantastic.

Selma said...

Oh these are such cute little girls. I love how you made such a pretty, frilly card for them.

The Other Patti Sue said...

You do such a wonderful job coloring these little beauties! Absolutely adorable!

craftieodmae said...

so beautiful!!!! Your coloring is amazing!

The Rubber Maid said...

What an adorable image and I love the shading you've done ...sweet card. Pat

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda,dont know how i missed this one, but blogger didnt show it to me for some reason ?
Anyway it is such a cutie, just gorgeous !!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Leslie Miller said...

This is adorable! You always do such beautiful things with the Magnolias. Your watercoloring is superb!