Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday


Good morning everyone!  It is Wednesday and time once again to share a card I have made for Heartfelt Creations.  The Heartfelt Creations stanp set I used is HCPC 3398 Bella Rose Wedding PreCut Set.  I just love this bell and I could just see it done on parchment paper.  I stamped in white craft ink and let it dry and then I embossed the design.  It has been a long time since I have done very much of this but I just love the look I achieved for this stamp.  You can go to the Heartfelt Creations Blog to get the specifics on my card, as well as see what the other design team members did this week.  These sets have sparked the romantic in all of us and there are some lovely creations being made!

Well, that is about it for me today.  Have a great day and no matter what you are doing take a moment and "Breathe".

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is so gorgeous, I have never worked with parchment paper, but you make it look so easy......

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Oh Glenda, this is stunning !
Always such gorgeous creations....
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah this is just awesome Magpie and what great idea!
I am going to have to try it have seen it done before but yet to give it go thanks for sharing, love Shaz in Oz.x

PS have my pineapple jam recipe on my blog toady if you like it.. or maybe you have never had it think it is an Oz thing.. very yum!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

OMG!!! That is just Beautiful Glenda!! You have the BEST ideas, I'm sure it took some time but the look is just Beautiful!

A Consuming Passion said...

Another beautiful card Brenda when we know you've had so much to worry about too! Take care.

Lisa Lynne said...

Very elegant! Love the details

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh... you can't get anymore elegant than this... beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! It's so elegant! I love the image on parchment paper and also the DP you used!

Lisa Somerville said...

Very elegant! Love the embossing and lovely punched edge!

Elly said...

Beautiful card Glenda!

hugs, Elly

TesaB said...

Your card is wonderful! What delicate colors and amaaazing border - perfect to the beatufiul stamp!

Sylvia said...

Hi Glenda! Sorry I am so late commenting, my day is just now finishing up! Love your card, the beauty is unbelieveable! Love the butterfly as well. Happy last day of June!

Shirley said...

How lovely! I had to travel on over to the Heatfelt blog to get your details! TFS the how to on your image too! Stunning!

Starla said...

Oh my! This took my breath away! Just stunning!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, this is stunning, beyond beautiful!