Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!




Since it is Wednesday again, it is time to share another card I did for Heartfelt Creations.  I used HCPC 3393 Tea With Bella PreCut Set and set it up with Spellbinders Parisian Accents and Parisian Motifs.  You can go to the Heartfelt Creations Blog and see what the other team members have created.  I have really loved working with this release and think all the images are just wonderful!

Well that is about it for me this morning...I have a ga-zillion chores to do.  I must be really slowing up in my old age...I don't know how I ever managed to work and do all these things that have to happen on a daily basis. 

Be sure to check back tomorrow, I have a little suprise for you!  So until then ...take a little time for yourself and remember to "Breathe".

14 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, happy 1st june, the sun is shining here in the uk !!
Very pretty card with that lovely homely feel....!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely love the card and everything you did to create such a beauty!!!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the colors and the beautiful die cuts you added! So elegant!

Lori said...

Lovely work as always...I'm a big fan!

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful work, as always Glenda! And your "sneak peak" card on the HC blog is GORGEOUS!!!

Lisa Somerville said...

How pretty, the doily looks wonderful behind the tea cup!

The Rubber Maid said...

Lovely and peaceful card...be right back I need a cup of tea now.
Pat

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! I love the colors and the mug is gorgeous! Not really wanting to do chores either.Hugs

Olena said...

Beautiful project! Love it! Olena

StampingbugKerry said...

I love your pretty blue teacup! Kerry

Angelica Turner said...

Beautiful card, love the colors you used and the coloring on the image.

A Consuming Passion said...

So beautiful Glenda......I'm really enjoying seeing all your cards with HC stamps. Good uck with Joan's can't wait to see your creation. x

TesaB said...

Your card is soooo beautiful!!! The blue and yellow really pops against the black and white.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Happy 2nd WOYWW Anniversary, sorry Magpie that you could not play only so many hours in the day!! and love these new spellbinders have not seen them before love the spots looks great, thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x