Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday....

Good morning everyone!  I'm going to try and set this post to go live on a schedule as I will be away this morning...So if you are seeing this, I did it!  I have tried this a couple of times before and a couple of times It messed up, so we will cautiously do the settings and hopefully everything will be wonderful.

This morning I'm sharing another card that I did for Heartfelt Creations.  The stamp I used is from HCPC 3402 Bella Rose Heart PreCut Set and can be purchased at the link above.


You can visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog  for all the instructions for this card.  I love this sentiment and hopefully, I did a pretty good job showcasing it!  I just love the white on white look and hope you enjoy this as much as I do.  Some of the girls are doing a blog hop this morning, but since I have to be away, I decided I wouldn't chance doing a scheduled post for that, just in case.....So I will be back tomorrow and share my creation.  You can get all the specifics about the Blog Hop at the Blog link above and try and visit all the participants; there will be some beauty shared along the way.....I promise!  So get your hopping shoes on and go visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog and get started!

Hopefully, as you read this, I will be on my way to take my daughter for another steroid injection into a herniated disk.  She was doing so well with the first shot, but had a set back so we are hoping the second one will make her so much better.  She can have three in this series and then she would have to wait for several months before she could do it again.  If this doesn't work, we will more than likely be facing surgery.  Keep her in your prayers!

OK, that is it for me this morning.  I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this works!
Have a great day and remember to take a little time and "Breathe"!

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

absolutely beautiful, I love that die!!!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

So perfectly crafted Glenda !
A beautifully elegant card, I just love white on white !!
Blessings to your daughter, I hope it
works for her today......
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxx

Janine said...

Very pretty Glenda! Good luck to your daughter!

marsha said...

This is just so elegant Glenda! I always love white and white and the gold sentiment looks fabulous. Your showcasing is perfect!
Hugs,
Marsha

debbiek said...

GORGEOUS card, Glenda! So elegant looking...
- DebbieK

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful elegant card!
And I'll be thinking of your daughter today - best wishes for her!

Unknown said...

Beatiful Glenda.

Sylvia said...

This is gorgeous, Glenda! So glad you are enjoying your crafting! It shows in your beautiful card. We had rain, it is cooler at least for the morning hours! Hugs and have a fun afternoon.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I am Lovin these White Cards you've been doing... they are all Beautiful!! Todays is just Lovely also!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

It worked and it is a most beautiful card. Love the total white, so rich and lovely layout and dies.
Hope all went well for your daughter.

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful, love the white on white embossing!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

ooo Magpie just adore this card and the things used to make it might need to look and see how much they cost to get them to Oz if they post over here that is.. love Shaz in oz.x

Selma said...

Very elegant. Love it. Pray your daughter's surgery gives her lots of relief from all that pain.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Jaw dropping gorgeous... hope all is well with your daughter!

Shirley said...

This is gorgeous!! I love your embossing, die cut, and the punched area too! Lovely stick pin too!