Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Pretty Vine......

Good morning everyone.  Things have been a little crazy around here this week.  My Maggie had a trip to the vet on Monday to get a crazy toe nail taken out and to get her teeth cleaned.  They wound up taking several teeth, the nail and a place on her ear.  Poor baby, she was sore all over!  So I've been nursing her back to health this week.  She is almost back...she tried to play ball last night, but her mouth was just too sore, but it is a very good sign!

Since Blogger was crazy all day yesterday, I'm posting this next card that I did for Heartfelt Creations.  I just love this vine and will use it often!  The Heartfelt Creations Products I used for this card are:  HCPC 3363 and HC 3394.  You can find these stamps at the Heartfelt Creations Site.



I will be back in a day or so to show you another card I made and we will talk more then.  It is finally the weekend and I'm  beginning to see a little daylight at the end of my tunnel.  I've spent most of the week cleaning the back porch and the back deck, the upstairs garage and of course the house.  I still need to scrub the front porch and get everything in order there.  All my flowers are into the pots and placed where I wanted them.  I just need to get my humming bird feeder up and I think I can finally sit and enjoy for a spell!

Hope you have a great weekend and remember, wherever you are and whatever you are doing, take a moment and "Breathe"!

12 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I can see why you love this vine... it is just lovley and the way you used it on your card is stunning!
Sounds like you have a ton of work yet girl... your the one that needs to take a breather...
I know it will look beautiful when your all done and able to ENJOY it!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

BEAUTIFUL card Glenda! Love the shape!

Elly said...

Hi Glenda,

Your card looks fabulous, love the vine stamp.
Hope your Maggie is doing better now!!!
I was also at the vet this week, with my little Gimli. She became suddenly paralized at the left side of the face. The lip is hanging and her eye doesn't close anymore. That night I thought she was dying. We took her to bed with us ,and the whole night she was breathing very fast and panting. I was so afraid to lose her.I cried and cried. But the other day, when we were downstairs, she breathed normal again.Thank God! Now she has medication, and next thursday we have to go back to the vet.

There are two sorts of that paralisation, one heals afther about 6 weeks, and the other one is a lasting one. Hope she has the first one.

hugs, Elly

Angelica Turner said...

Your cards is so pretty, love how you used the image on the corners and all your soft inking.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Glenda. I like how you used just a little of the vine in the corners, and created a stunning card.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Your card looks old and lovely. Cold morning, rain and gloom. Blogger sent me off shopping, got some flowers and great fun at a sale on lace, ribbon and mini flowers. I haven't even put a dent in outside work, just too cold and windy here. We had one day 98 now 40's unreal. Enjoy the weekend and hoping Maggie gets back to normal

Sylvia said...

Sorry about your doggie, Glenda! Glad she is better though. Love your card, expecially that blue! Looks like spring. How were the storms last week? We finally got a little rain relief, the temps are a little cooler as well. Too bad the flooding Mississippi can't be diverted before it is too full, like to states that need the water! Have a great weekend!

Linda W. said...

Oh Poor Maggie! Give her an extra hug from me! Glenda, I just got off the HC site and was admiring your Bella Rose creation - it just doesn't get any better lady! You're the bomb!

Teresa said...

I could really use that vine too! it's a great collection and yoru card is beautiful!

Beate said...

Simply Beautiful! Your roses above look stunning as well.
Hugs and smiles

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, poor Maggie! I hope she's feeling more like herself now. It's sad to see your pet aging and having difficulties. Just like us, right? I can put up with my own aches and pains better than those of my loved ones, though. Glenda, this card is soooooo gorgeous! LOVE the vine and how you've stamped it on your card. The sponging is perfection, especially how you added the blue-green to the corners. Oh, how I love this!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, love this, so full of inspiration.....
thankyou !!
So glad Maggie is better !!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx