Thursday, December 9, 2010

JOAN'S GARDENS CHALLENGE #25 WINNERS!!!!!!!

Now I know you have all been waiting for these winners to be announced....Well here are the winners:

My blog had one of the hidden prizes and I am happy to announce that #38 - Donna won the package with Webster Products!

Darlene had a winner on her blog.....#16 - Holly won the Cuttlebug Products!

Geri also had a winner on her blog ... #46 - Vicky won the Anna Griffin Products!

and

THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER IS.....DRUM ROLL PLEASE.....#58.....


LINDA W.!!!!!   CONGRATULATIONS LINDA!

All winners need to contact Joan at:  jfricker@fourway.net .  She will need your address so she can send you your winnings!  You have four days in which to contact Joan.

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for helping make this milestone a wonderful one for Joan's Gardens.  I want to thank all of you who visited the Design Team's Blogs and left comments.  You were all so very kind.  I have to admit, I loved all that attention.  All the cards submitted to Joan's Gardens for the Grand Price were so very pretty.  I looked at all of them; there is a lot of talent out there!  Well done ladies!

Now don't forget to join in Joan's challenges each week.  She already has #26 posted for this week so you need to go check her out!

1 comment:

Linda W. said...

I just wanted to say how much you inspire me, Glenda! I'm so happy you are on Joan's design team too. Thank you for all your support! Woo hoo!