Monday, November 8, 2010

My Joy.......




Here is my Joy!  This is Spencer, my Grandson....He is the light of my life.  He will be 13 in February and is such a good kid!  He is now an inch or two taller than me and loves football.  He says he wants to play ball professionally or be an engineer.  He says he can do both....I think he can!  He spent the day with me while he was on Fall break from school and I got to really enjoy him.    I love spending time with  him whenever I can!  Nothing like a Grandson to melt your heart.....even if he is taller than me! 

4 comments:

Starla said...

Awwwww!!! As a parent, you just gotta luv a grandparent who makes your kiddos their JOY!

Patty Sue 2 said...

He is soooo cute! You can tell he is a great kid with those beautiful eyes. I agreet there is nothing better than a day with our grands!

Darlene said...

What a handsome young man!! I know what you mean about having a grandson taller than you! My grandson is 13 and granddaughter is 18 ... both much taller! Uuugh! But they are certainly the light of my life!!

Leslie Miller said...

He looks like a sweet kid, Glenda! I don't see any reason why he can't be both a footbal player and an engineer. Maybe not both at the same time... I see a lot of love in those eyes.