Well, we have had some interesting weather the last couple of days! Lots of wind and rain and I had a little bit of time for creating so here are the fruits of my labor:
For some reason, I can't seem to take a picture straight to save my life! Sometimes I get so frustrated I just want to spit! I'm just not a photo person it seems! The image is a 'hAngler stamp and I colored her with Distress Inks to match my background. I used Spellbinders Dies to mount her on the card. I used Zots 3Ds to set up some from the mounting squares. The flower is one of the Camelot Roses I made that looks like the Prima Flowers. The flower was colored with Distress Inks and the edges twisted while it was still a little damp. I added stickles for a little extra shine on the edges of the flower. The papers are from my stash (I think I found these at Hobby Lobby on their paper shelf. This card reminds me of Christmas.....go figure....since I've started my Holiday cards.....this could be one of them too! I'm still struggling with cheeks....just can't get them to look the way I want. This way of coloring takes a lot of practice, so bear with me as I learn this technique. I love the look the Distress Inks give, they remind me of an antique look.
Some days this works for me, some days it does not. Hence.....Practice, Practice, Practice!
I hope you enjoy this little card...I'm thinking it will probably go into my Christmas Box even though I didn't start out for it to be a Christmas card.
Gina K Designs Card Stock
Papers from my Stash