Saturday, July 3, 2010

Vintage Tag....



Good morning everyone.  It is Saturday and we are in the midst of a good long weekend!  I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!  Be safe out there!

This morning I want to share a tag I made...It has a real vintage look and feel to it and I just love the image.  I started out with a good piece of card stock and I ran it through my Cuttlebug with a Sizzix embossing folder then I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist in Suede and Vintage pink.  Once that was dry I rubbed some gold metallic rub-on paste and then glued on my image.  This image was downloaded to my computer from The Graphics Fairy here:  graphicsfairy.blogspot.com  There are so many free images on this Blog and I just thought this one was adorable!  Once the glue was dry....I added some Ranger Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain to age everything a little.  The words are from Tim Holtz Stamps ....I can't remember the name.  I stamped the words on card stock and then sprayed with Glimmer Mist and then smooched the card stock and added some Distress Ink to them too.  The flowers are from My stash sprayed with....you guessed it... Glimmer Mist ...Suede and Vintage Pink...  I also did this on the lace trim and the ribbon. 

Supplies List:
Gina K Designs Card Stock
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug
Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist
Tim Holtz
Lace, Ribbon, Flowers and Pearls (from my stash)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

So gorgeous (yet again!), and I really love that sentiment. Perfect words to live by!

Starla said...

This turned out GORGEOUS!