Monday, July 12, 2010

Christmas

I have been seeing so many Christmas projects that I just had to start my own.  If I start now, maybe, just maybe I will be ready this year.  Every year in the past, I have had all these ideas and everything starts going crazy and I never finish all my projects!  This year I'm vowing to do better!  Here is my first idea.  It could be used as a tag on a gift or hung on a tree as an ornament.


I started out by cutting two Fleur-De-Lis Pendants (Spellbinders) and glued them together with Zots.  Next I cut a circle out of green card stock and one with white card stock and adhered them to the front and back of the pendant.  The stamp is a Flourishes Christmas Stamp and I embossed it with gold embossing powder from Ranger.  Quick and easy peasy!  Hmm ... at this rate I could have a ga-zillion things ready by December!

Have a great day, as you begin another work week!

No comments: