Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy June Everyone!!

Well, we have taken a slide right out of May into June!  It is almost summer and before you know it, it will be Christmas!!  I just had to throw that in.  I have noticed that some of the blogs I visit are already posting Christmas cards....Well, let me just say, "I DON'T HAVE ANY CHRISTMAS CARDS DONE"!!   Now I am feeling like I'm behind...

I don't have any pictures to post today, but I do have a project or two up my sleeve for later!  While we had a long weekend, I did some blog surfing and WOW, did I find some neat things to try!  However, today, I must spend my time working.....you know the Suzy Homemaker stuff!!

Well you have a short work week ...so enjoy and remember, spend a little time with you...You might find you like yourself!

No comments: