Monday, March 15, 2010

Rain Again.....Or Still....

Well, it is Monday morning once again and it is still raining here. The temps are in the 30's and they are calling for snow in the Smokey Mountains this morning. Just when you think it is safe to come out in the sunshine, it starts to rain again. Our grass is turning green and we will have to mow soon.

I took yesterday off and just sat in my chair. I picked up my Grandson from his Dad and We had dinner together before his Step Dad came to get him and take him home. I love those days because we don't get to see him much anymore. He is really maturing and becoming quite a nice young man. I love to talk to him and see what he has been doing. He is so full of enthusisam and he is quick witted to boot!

Well ladies as you prepare to go to work today, just remember one thing.....I DON'T HAVE TO!

No comments: