Friday, March 5, 2010

Moving Right Along....



While I was opening boxes and going through supplies, I found a couple of aprons I purchased long ago when painting on fabric was IN. I decided since Copic Markers are pretty permanent I would stamp on the fabric and color with Copics. I used a die ink in dark brown and a stamp from Stampin-Up 2005 Garden Collage and then I used an iron to heat set the image then colored with Copics. Be sure to heat set the image again after you use the Copics. I did 2 of these and one had more dense woven fabric and the image didn't do as well. You need a tightly woven fabric or be sure a really soak the stamp before you try to stamp.

I apologize for the terrible picture, as you can see my photo skills are not improving much.

Well it is Finally Friday again and we are looking forward to a beautiful weekend with warmer temps and lots of sun. Just a hint of Spring here and we are loving it.
Have a Blessed Day!

No comments: