Thursday, March 4, 2010

I love Lilacs!!



When I was a little girl, a hundred years ago, My Grandmother had this huge Lilac bush in her yard. Each and every Spring it would be full of blooms and she allowed us to pick as many as we wished. I loved the smell of the flowers then and I still do. That was one of few things that she allowed us to pick, as she was very particular about her flowers. I have a Lilac bush in our yard now, but Max was forever more chewing on the limbs of the bush and it only had maybe 3 blooms on it last year. I'm hoping now it can grow and give me those beautiful blooms that I remember so well.

My card recipe is:
Gina K Designs Cardstock, Spellbinders Dies, Lockhart Stamp, Copic Markers, White Ribbon and a Martha Stewart Edge Punch.

As you can see I'm kinda hung up on Spring right now. I'm so wanting to be outside some during the day. There are so many projects that I want to do. Right now I'm having to be content with working on craft projects inside the house and that is not all bad either. I've almost finished the crochet project for the dresser scarf and have begun working on a tablecloth that I had started with cross stitch and embroderie.

More later, have a Blessed Day!

No comments: