Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hello...

Good morning out there! It is Thursday and I have been out of commission for a couple of days...Not feeling well. I have had an ear ache and let me just say that was a first. After all these years I now know what a terrible pain that can be. My grandson and daughter used to have them a lot and I never knew how much pain was involved. I am so fortunate to never had one before and I hope I never have one again!

I do not have anything to post pictures of this morning because I didn't create for the last two days! I am working on a card with Iris flowers for the spring and hopefully I can post that tomorrow. I am using colored pencils and mineral spirits to blend the colors and so far I have been very pleased with the results. I just need to finish and take a picture and I can post for you.

Have a blessed day and remember the time changes this weekend! Can't wait I love Daylight Savings Time!

1 comment:

IsabellasSketchbook said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. An ear ache is miserable!