Friday, March 12, 2010

Happy Friday toYou.....


I read a blog recently that said "All your cards cannot be perfect!" I am so glad others slip up just like me. Once I uploaded this picture I noticed that not all of my layers are straight. Well It just goes to show you that we are not perfect by any means. This is the card I made using the Iris stamp from Flourishes (A Year of Flowers). I used colored pencils and odorless mineral spirits to blend; then mounted on card stock cut with Spellbinders Die added a few pearls, a little ribbon and a layer punched with a scallop punch from Martha Stewart border punch and you have another Spring Card. Irises are one of my favorites as it is for my sister.
It is raining here this morning and my hands are sore! My ear aches again and I'm feeling kinda old and worn out. It will be a good day to just sit and visit with my husband, as he will not be working due to the rain.
Have a good day and a wonderful weekend!

No comments: