Monday, March 1, 2010

EASTER TAG.....



This is an Easter Tag I did using vintage things. I found some old lace and beads that were used for wedding dresses and decided to use them along with a vintage photo that I had.

Supplies list:

Tissue paper and cardstock made using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist; technique
from Linda Duke (Linda's works of Heart) Her Blog is listed on the right side of my blog. Green Ribbon from Ellen Hutson, LLC...Spellbinders dies for the pendant and vintage photograph from my archives. I used Score tape for sticking everything on because I wanted it to stay in place. Sticky Stuff! I distressed the tag with Tattered Rose Distress Ink from Ranger.

I hope you enjoy this, as we pass into the Spring! (Slowly pass into Spring, as we have another front coming out of Texas tomorrow with more snow on the way)

No comments: